Reload this Page >

Contact Lens Wearers

Contact Lens Wearers

Old Jul 23, 2007, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Originally Posted by andrewryan
hi

i am flying out of the country so i would like to take about 200 one day accuvues with me in hand luggage - not in checked due to possibility of loss.
The airline caqn not tell me if this is allowed with respect to tsa or other security regulations - anyone know?
if they see them on the scan, it'll raise a major flag for someone as the carry-on rules as supposed to be for "immediate" need when it comes to the exceptions, this is obviously long-term need. As long as you'd have time to go back to the counter and check-it, give it a shot.

Warning though, if you are connecting at your intl destination onto other flights, THEY may stop you as well. I'd just take a handful of boxes and check the rest. Disperse them through your luggage if you want, they don't all have to be together.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.