Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Approval time for a route?

Approval time for a route?

Old Apr 18, 2007, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage general member, SWA RRewards
Wink Approval time for a route?

I put off my Spanish trip to save more vacation time to take off 2 or 3 weeks to Madrid since Im studying spanish.

AA applying to fly direct ORD-EZE put a whole new idea into my head. I thought about Argentina as well but I wasn't too fond of the connections. So AA doing this and to start it when I would like to go is perfect!!

Sooooooo how long does the DOT take to approve routes? I would like to know just to get a handle on the price. In this particular case can the DOT just flat out tell AA they can't fly a daily 763 to EZE and back? This is the first time I have been excited about a route for an airline

I wish flights to Argentina were a little cheaper though. Since this is a direct flight I bet the price will go up. Dang it!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.