exercise on a 747?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

exercise on a 747?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2007, 8:00 am

Exercise on a 747

Walk!! Make 3 or 4 laps. I have done this on every long-haul flight, and have never had any problems.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by Scifience
don't risk creating an incident (or at the very least making a fool out of yourself) by trying to do pushups or jogging around the plane.
Admittedly I have never done push-ups or jogged, but I don't in the least mind making a fool out of myself by stretching and doing squats in the aisle every so often. Some people do get funny looks on their faces, probably from envy because they are just too embarassed to do anything similar themselves Hey, you fly Y, you gotta do what you gotta do.. (another good reason to get an aisle seat!)
Old Apr 17, 2007, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

It will be interesting to see how many people think that doing a few push ups is a sign of aggression.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA EX PLT
everyone stretches at some point on those long hauls, I don't care what cabin you are in....

But I would love to see someone doing vigorous calisthetics in the aisle or by the lavs (or in the lavs with a partner!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.