Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

What do you take to stay flu free when traveling?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What do you take to stay flu free when traveling?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2007, 7:07 pm

OJ - lots of it
Old Feb 26, 2007, 4:17 am

Originally Posted by Bobster
It's called SinuCleanse. Sold at many pharmacies in U.S.
Just googled this - never came across it despite living in the U.S. for nearly a decade. You're right, it does the same thing, although it would be less convenient to use. My landlord in Tbilisi tells me he always uses a teapot for the same purpose, which is just what this one looks like!

The European version has the advantage you don't have to tilt your head at all. It's a narrow and high container, with a nozzle at the bottom that you can turn upwards and hold to your nostril. That way the water is forced up by itself and you don't have to contort your head. There's a picture here bottom of the page if you are interested (sorry, only found a site in German). http://www.emser.de/seiten/produkte/...te_index2.html

There are also very similar own-brand versions of this gadget available in pharmacies. I've started carrying one all the time when traveling, and it makes a huge difference (that, and using the sauna whenever there is one... best jetlag antidote as well as far as I am concerned).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.