Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TWA 1990 schedule help?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2006, 10:08 am
Original Poster

TWA 1990 schedule help?

I wanted to know the schedule and routing of my 1990 trip on TWA.

OK here is the routing back in June 1990 my family and I flew from SFO-Paris. I was wondering if we would have connected at Saint Louis or JFK. I remember we left somewhere around noon. Could you give me a list of possible flights with departure times arrival times?

Then we went from Paris - Tel Aviv back to SFO. How would of this been done on TWA? I thought TWA had no flights from Paris-TLV. Do you think I could have been on either 883 or 884 from TLV-JFK-SFO. I sort of remember arriving SFO at 5:30 in the afternoon. Any infor regarding the schedule would be great. I know we flew on 747s but I was wondering if we flew a 747 or a 757 on the domestic US Flights and from Europe to Tel Aviv.

Last edited by danielonn; Dec 11, 2006 at 10:09 am Reason: more details
Old Dec 11, 2006, 6:01 pm

In 1989, I flew JFK-CDG-TLV. The CDG-TLV flight was not daily so I flew to CDG, waited one day then flew CDG-TLV. I think, but could be mistaken, that there was no JFK-TLV nonstop during the time of year that I was travelling.

In 1989, TWA had flights from BOS, IAD, and JFK to CDG. I could be completely wrong, but I think the STL-CDG flights did not start until later. When they were operating, I believe they were 767's.

From SFO, the JFK departure was around 8 am. Some time in the late 80's, there was a later morning flight that connected to some JFK transatlantic flights. SFO-JFK flights were often 747's (which you flew aboard). BOS-CDG and IAD-CDG flights were L-1011's. However, JFK-TLV flights were often L-1011's though in the summer, there were some 747's.

Check your PM for additional details
Old Dec 11, 2006, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

Thanks

I checked my PM. I knew there had to be a continuation of a flight from CDG-TLV which I know we must have went through JFK from SFO. So this flight from JFK-CDG must have departed JFK around 11 PM so if we left SFO at noon we would have arrived JFK at around 7 PM.

I wish thee was a system that archived old PNR's so you could get access to your old reservations. Too -bad -I didn't know Excel back then as I could have imputed it to my computer.
Old Dec 11, 2006, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by danielonn
I wish thee was a system that archived old PNR's so you could get access to your old reservations. Too -bad -I didn't know Excel back then as I could have imputed it to my computer.
I was also very proficient at Excel as a 4-year old.
Old Dec 11, 2006, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

What I meant to say..

What I meant to say is that I did not have access to Excel at that time. Or even have Flyertalk to remember to input my flight schedule.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.