Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

200,000+ Air Canada pts to burn out of LHR... Where?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2006, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, KLM Gold, ex-BMI Gold, ex-AC Elite (...sad isn't it)

Had to do a last minute cancellation of a nice vacation down to sunny Barbados out of LHR 'cause of client issues....

So now I have a couple of tickets at 100,000+pts each and one year to use them (only one destination involved)...

Anyone have any good travel suggestions (e.g., Bangkok, Sydney) and which airline (i.e., nice bus. class)??? Would be flying out of LHR. Some sort of memorable vacation would be nice!

Cheers.

.... and yes, the new voice recognition software is terrible.

Last edited by CdnUKPlat; Jul 28, 2006 at 10:56 am
Old Jul 28, 2006, 11:13 am

Programs: AC Aeroplan ;BA GOLD;HH GOLD;FAIRMONT PREMIER;SPG GOLD;PR PASS.
Why not take a trip to HKT(Phuket) on TG. and redeem/stay at the Sheraton Laguna Beach at Bang Tao Bay.

very nice!!

wali
Old Jul 28, 2006, 11:57 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

since the focus of the thread is about travel destinations first, let's turn this over to all members in the TravelBuzz!

Thanks for the post and let's see just how members can help you.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 12:35 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by CdnUKPlat
Had to do a last minute cancellation of a nice vacation down to sunny Barbados out of LHR 'cause of client issues....

So now I have a couple of tickets at 100,000+pts each and one year to use them (only one destination involved)...

Anyone have any good travel suggestions (e.g., Bangkok, Sydney) and which airline (i.e., nice bus. class)??? Would be flying out of LHR. Some sort of memorable vacation would be nice!

Cheers.

.... and yes, the new voice recognition software is terrible.
200,000+ pts in which program(s)?
Old Jul 28, 2006, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, KLM Gold, ex-BMI Gold, ex-AC Elite (...sad isn't it)
Originally Posted by GUWonder
200,000+ pts in which program(s)?

The points are with Air Canada... so any Star Alliance carrier.

Happen to also have tons of Starwood, Hilton, and Marriott points... so if you happen to have a preferred hotel... please include.

Many thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.