Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need To Do: Yul Abj...rtw Or..?>?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2006, 5:07 pm
aly
Original Poster

Question Need To Do: Yul Abj...rtw Or..?>?

Hey guys, this may not be the right forum so mods please feel free to move; thx.

I just found out i need to be in ABJ by 07/30 for a mtng on 07/31. All the fares with AF are btwn 3300-3800 cdn$.

Most of the flights are booked solid, i tried SWISS/SABENA, AF and EMIRATES; RAM office was closed and a quick search on Mobissimo was not successful.

Any ideas from the FT brethren? I can leave YUL as of 25/06 and I can leave ABJ anytime after 15/08 (ideally 08/20) and would like mini 10 days in europe (paris or).

I was thinking perhaps; 1) a RTW with SkyTeam may be ideal, any thoughts and suggestions would definetly be most appreciated. OR 2)2 Return tkts yul-cdg and cdg abj.

Thx.

Last edited by aly; Jul 22, 2006 at 5:39 pm
Old Jul 22, 2006, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by aly
Hey guys, this may not be the right forum so mods please feel free to move; thx.
I'm going to move this to the TravelBuzz forum.

Thanks!

bhatnasx
Mileage Run Moderator
Old Jul 23, 2006, 12:28 am
aly
Original Poster

ideas, suggestions, hints...,

Originally Posted by aly

I just found out i need to be in ABJ by 07/30 for a mtng on 07/31. All the fares with AF are btwn 3300-3800 cdn$.

Most of the flights are booked solid, i tried SWISS/SABENA, AF and EMIRATES; RAM office was closed and a quick search on Mobissimo was not successful.

Any ideas from the FT brethren? I can leave YUL as of 25/06 and I can leave ABJ anytime after 15/08 (ideally 08/20) and would like mini 10 days in europe (paris or).

I was thinking perhaps; 1) a RTW with SkyTeam may be ideal, any thoughts and suggestions would definetly be most appreciated. OR 2)2 Return tkts yul-cdg and cdg abj.

Thx.
all ideas welcome, thank you...!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.