Wiki Posts
Search

Matrix of Airline Clubs

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2005, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP
Matrix of Airline Clubs

I've been looking around to see if anybody has put together a matrix of airline clubs that would allow you to input the membership you hold and would return the various reciprocity agreements available, whether you have to be holding a ticket for travel on the cooperating airline, etc.

Haven't found one, and I suspect there would be a fair amount of interest, so I'm rather surprised that it doesn't exist (or it could just be that I've done a lame job of searching and it is right there in front of my nose). Yes, I can try to decipher from the various web sites, but wouldn't it be nice to have it available in an easy to read matrix format?
Old Nov 30, 2005, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA MM, Hilton-Dia
have you looked at the Airport Lounge Project?
Old Nov 30, 2005, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP
Sort of

Originally Posted by tide
have you looked at the Airport Lounge Project?
A good start. What I was thinking of, though, would be more of a system in which you select the club(s) to which you belong and the airline you're flying and are then presented with the various options available to you via reciprocity agreements. There are so many discussions on the boards about whether, for example, somebody flying on an AS ticket on AA metal booked through the DL site in F is allowed into the CRC in Denver because the club there actually is operated by UA (yes, I know that this isn't a true scenario). It would just be very useful to have such a tool available prior to embarking on a trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.