Random gripe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Random gripe

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2004, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, AA EXPLT 1MM, HHonors Silver, Marriott PLT Premier, SPG Gold, Hyatt PLT, Avis PC
Random gripe

Has anyone ever sat in a seat next to a person of size who left the armrest up and refused to lower it? I mean the person wasn't so large they couldn't fit in a seat, but apparently they felt that their need for space was *way* more important than mine.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
This topic has already been covered (to an ad nauseum level) in Travelbuzz. Feel free to gripe all you want in any of the scores (if not hundreds) of threads on this very subject there.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, AA EXPLT 1MM, HHonors Silver, Marriott PLT Premier, SPG Gold, Hyatt PLT, Avis PC
Mods feel free to move this, I just posted here b/c it happened to be on a UX flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.