Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Easter Break Trip for Teens? Help!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2004, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Easter Break Trip for Teens? Help!

Would really appreciate any suggestions for a fabulous Easter family trip which would include lots to do for teens. They need more than a luxury resort (unless there are teen activities offered) to keep them happy. A cruise has been suggested but the more I look into it -- the ports sound crowded and touristy. Am I asking for too much?

I'm trying to keep everyone happy. Does anyone know of any "really nice" all-inclusives? They scare me because you don't really know what you are getting until it is too late. Are there any up-scale all-inclusives?

Thank you for any help you can offer!
Old Aug 28, 2004, 9:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
How old are the teens? That will change things a lot. Some things that come to mind:

1) A resort in Miami. Something like the Lowes or something would have your nice pools, restaurants, activities, etc. while providing the benefit of having South Beach right down the street with its amazing culture, restaurants, etc.

2) Palm Desert, CA. Lots of great resorts out there, all inclusive types.

3) British Virgin Islands. Tortola or something like that.

A lot depends on how much you want to spend, too. Good luck!
Old Aug 28, 2004, 10:02 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Originally Posted by magiciansampras
How old are the teens? That will change things a lot. Some things that come to mind:

2) Palm Desert, CA. Lots of great resorts out there, all inclusive types.

I would avoid anything around the Palm Springs area during spring break unless you know specifically that the property you are staying at is immune to and isolated from the spring break chaos that pervades this area.

San Diego has lots to offer and the Coronado is one of the very few hotels that is right on the beach. I would look into it. You would need to plan your own activities, as it is not an all-inclusive, but there is so much to do in the area that I would think it would work out.
Old Aug 28, 2004, 10:40 am

DisneyWorld-

Last edited by goingnow; Mar 9, 2010 at 7:41 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.