Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels Near Lincoln Center

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2004, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Hotels Near Lincoln Center

Am going to be in NYC 6/18-19. Can anyone suggest decent hotels near Lincoln Center or north thereof? Looking for something in the $100-150 range. Thanks.
Old Jun 2, 2004, 5:49 am

Programs: UA Plat 2MM, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott cardboard
Try the Hudson on 58th st and the Mayflower on Central Park West. We've been staying at the Hudson since the Empire closed, and it's ok. Our last room at the Hudson was $159+tax. Summer is low season for these hotels, so prices may be a lot lower. There's a row of hotels on Central Park South, but that's a long walk from Lincoln Ctr in the rain, and the prices are higher.

If money means nothing to you, there's always the Trump Tower at columbus circle and the Mandarin at the Time-Warner Center.
Old Jun 2, 2004, 5:57 am

North of Lincoln Center is the upper west side which does not feature any hotel above 2.5 - 3 stars. For the best value at 100-150$ I would go through Priceline or Hotwire.
Old Jun 2, 2004, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Try The Mayflower on CPW. Great location, cheap rates, and an ok hotel.
Old Jun 2, 2004, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Thanks All!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.