Wiki Posts
Search

asaptickets.com travel site

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2004, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *wood Gold; US Gold; Hilton Gold
Question asaptickets.com travel site

Has anyone had any experience with http://www.asaptickets.com? I did a search on JFK -> HEL and the site came up with a price of $285 RT (Seasonal fare -- not defined. I searched for a fare departing 6/1 and returning 6/10.) Actual booking has to be done by telephone. I didn't call since I don't actually plan on traveling to Helsinki. Here's a quote from their home page blurb: "Speak to a professional travel agent live by calling toll-free 888-585-2727. Our ability to instantly check availability allows us to surpass our competition by manually searching and combining the flights and connections that an automatic reservation system bypasses, thus giving you more options to get the best value for your money. Let us know if you prefer a specific airline so we can offer you the lowest fares and your choice of carrier. Most of the airlines that we represent allow Frequent Flier Mileage Accrual. Live experienced travel agents will look for the availability; research and design the most convenient and specific discounted travel routings."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.