Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buenos Aires Airports

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2004, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Buenos Aires Airports

I am considering changing airports in Buenos Aires to save some money on getting to Mendoza. I would have to get from EZE to AEP after landing at EZE around 9:30am for a 12:40 flight out of AEP on Aerolineas. I would appreciate comments regarding the timeframe, ease, and cost of doing this. I would need to do it again for the return flight out of EZE a week later. Thank you
Old Feb 14, 2004, 12:13 pm

The usual options for this transfer are the half-hourly shuttle bus or a taxi.

The bus seems to be currently priced at $19 (this keeps going up...), and ought to take about half an hour.

The whole transfer might take ~3 hours, depending on your luck at immigration/luggage claim etc.

Bus company's mediocre web site here:

http://www.tiendaleon.com/home/lista...p?id_unidad=10

Time allowing, the bus will be more hassle-free than taking a taxi. Avoid the touts waiting outside the baggage claim area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.