Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do you get from AtoB?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2004, 8:28 am
Original Poster

How do you get from AtoB?

Is there a good flight search engine out there that can display possible routings between obscure destinations and/or destinations that have less than daily service?

For example, from Chicago to Kamchatka, it would be possible to fly Chicago-New York-Moscow-Kamchatka. However, the Russian flights do not run every day. And the flight would involve multiple carriers. I tried Expedia and Orbitz but couldn't get any to bring up a routing. (Though I could get expedia to bring up each leg.)

With Chicago-Madagascar, I am able to find a routing only if I succesfully guess the dates that the CDG-TNR flight runs. (and then only Air France flights)

Any alternatives for finding flights to off-the-beaten-path destinations? (Also, a confesion - I do not intened to travel there anytime soon. I just like to see how I would get there after reading about a place...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.