Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone been to Chad, Africa

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2004, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Has anyone been to Chad, Africa

I'm considering going to Chad for a month with my university. I like remote, desolate places to travel with few tourists. Anyone been there?
Old Feb 13, 2004, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A friend is going there. He served there in the Peace Corps a number of years ago. If I can ask him anything let me know.
Old Feb 13, 2004, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the response Richard! I would love to give him my email address. Is it safe to put my address on this forum? I'm leaving for the airport right now (to Miami!) so I may not be able to respond until Sun/Mon. Thanks.
Old Feb 13, 2004, 12:57 pm

I don't know much about Chad but someone who lived there told me its a great and interesting place. There's lots of trouble in the east of the country with 100,000 plus refugees coming in from Sudan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.