Another useful tool...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another useful tool...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2004, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP (yep, blue-card member and proud of it!) {Former DTWRR 1K/Exec. Svcs. Agent 2000-2002}
Another useful tool...

Hm, it appears Google gets more useful every day!

A new 'hidden' feature allows you to type in an aircraft registry number (ie N782UA) and Google will provide you with a link to the faa.gov website showing the owner, age, etc. of that aircraft. thought this to be a fun tool I stumbled upon...

FYI, this also works for phone numbers, UPC codes, package tracking numbers, and a lot of other things that are hidden there...
Old Jan 31, 2004, 9:30 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Nice tip!

But since it's not UA-specific, I'm going to move to Travel Buzz. Please continue to follow it there.

http://www.flyertalk.com/travel/fttr...e=5&LastLogin=

Chuck
aka cblaisd
Moderator, United
Old Feb 1, 2004, 1:59 am

Programs: UA MM Platinum; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold; Starwood Gold; Hyatt Discoverist; Avis Preferred Plus
Not only that, but you can also google for flight status:

united 880

or, for airport status:

ord airport

Not to mention: UPS/FedEx/USPS tracking numbers, definitions, math equations, unit conversions, phone numbers, area codes, business names, zip codes, UPC codes, VIN numbers, patent numbers, stock quotes...

I love Google.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.