Reload this Page >

San Francisco and Alcatraz Questions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Francisco and Alcatraz Questions?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2003, 2:46 pm

To get yourself in the mood to visit Alcatraz, you may want to rent "So I Married an Axe Murderer" starring Mike Myers.

The scene where Phil Hartman (RIP) plays an Alcatraz tour guide is one of the funniest scenes in the movie.
Old Jun 10, 2003, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions everybody!! I will have to rent "So I Married an Axe Murderer", along with
"The Rock" and "Murder in the First".
Old Jun 11, 2003, 12:42 am

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Rosebud,

If you decide you want to meet up for crabs (THAT sounds funny!) perhaps a few of us "locals" could fight over a place and then we could all meet up. Email me if you are interested, otherwise have a good time!

------------------
Just trying to keep up with the gals in the trailer park next door.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.