Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO food

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2003, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

SFO food

Any recommendations for breakfast in SFO, especially the AA terminal, and especially take-out?
Old Jan 15, 2003, 8:02 pm

I can't say anything about breakfast in particular, but in general the best food options are in the international terminal, which has 2 food courts, one of which is open 24 hours.
Old Jan 15, 2003, 9:13 pm

If you like coffee in the morning, head for Peets. Can't tell you which terminals, but I know they're there. Native to the bay area, and wonderful!

JP
Old Jan 15, 2003, 9:55 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Any unique, interesting or recommended iDine restaurants in the vicinity of the airport for an airport-hotel over-nighter? I hear Burlinghame has some nice places and is a quick cab ride over...
Old Jan 16, 2003, 1:11 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JohnnyP:
Any unique, interesting or recommended iDine restaurants in the vicinity of the airport for an airport-hotel over-nighter? I hear Burlinghame has some nice places and is a quick cab ride over...</font>
On the iDine list, the only one in the vicinity I can recommend is this spanish place in San Mateo (only a couple more miles further than Burlingame). Last time I ate there over a year ago, it was quite decent.

Ole Ole Restaurant
Spanish
CA, San Francisco
Peninsula
234 South B Street
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 344-4604

Burlingame has many good restaurants, most of them italian and american cuisine. Try Copenhagen Bakery for deserts, Stack's for omelettes, or Steelhead brewery for beer, burger, etc. San Mateo, by contrast, has a lot of sushi places (try Kaimuki Grill), a somewhat unusual vietnamese-french (Camranh Bay), and my favorite chinese place called Little Sichuan (this is a must for spicy chinese food). Have fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.