Wiki Posts
Search

Delay and cancellations most likely due to snowstorm

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2000, 12:09 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Delay and cancellations most likely due to snowstorm

Saw on the news that a major snowstorm is heading through the midwest and onto our way... so we could expect major delays and cancellations anywhere from ORD to YYZ...

Try to avoid if at all possible.
Old Dec 11, 2000, 5:39 am
fparker1

i had a delay on sunday when there wasnt much snow. ground hold combined with a mech. caused my 4th mis-connect in 4 trys to go via ORD over the last 2 months. rebooked on a red-eye. i am just going to start scheduling the red-eye and same myself 8 hours of delay each week.

f

Old Dec 11, 2000, 6:57 am

At 8 a.m. EST Monday, NBC News reported that two of seven O'Hare runways are open and the airport is processing 30 of 100 hourly operations. About 12 inches expected.
Old Dec 11, 2000, 9:21 am

Programs: AA Platinum
I flew from PHL Friday to YYZ. The flight was scheduled to depart via ORD @ 7:40PM. I arrived @ YYZ @ 2:20 AM. So here it is Monday and I am wondering, "do I stay here or take a chance of getting back to the US"? Surprisingly enough, with flight cancelations and delays it usually takes as long to fly from EWR/LGA as PHL via ORD to YYZ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.