Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin Airways Expieriences...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2000, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Virgin Airways Expieriences...

I am looking for and epierienced, good or bad, on Virgin Atlantic Airways. Thank-you!

------------------
Zachary Allen
[email protected]
Old Mar 20, 2000, 9:04 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
A large number of years ago, when Virgin had not been flying the route long, they canceled my return flight from LHR to EWR without notifying me. Not a mechanical, and not weather. THEY SIMPLY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH PASSENGERS to warrant flying the plane. I had a struggle with them to get them to reimburse the extra night's lodging and meals, though they eventually did. I've never flown them since, notwithstanding all the buzz about massages and manicures and limos.
Old Mar 20, 2000, 12:10 pm
Original Member

I think that Virgin is a wonderful airline and that you should have no problems enjoying your journey.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.