Search

Air India has APEX fares between India & NY, Chicago, London & Paris

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2000, 8:01 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Air India has APEX fares between India & NY, Chicago, London & Paris

Air India has introduced special advance purchase fares between India and London, Paris, New York and Chicago. Departures must take place before March 31 this year and reservations and ticketing must be completed 15 days before departure. The return journey must be completed within 3 months after departure. Pax travelling can book one stopover in each direction. Details etc at:
http://www.airindia.com

Old Feb 16, 2000, 10:25 am

Programs: UA GS, DL Silver, EK Gold, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond
the best advicce here is dont fly Air India. For the same amount of money you can get seats on a lot of better airlines. its quite sad what has happended to a once proud airline. esp of late w/ talk of privatization the pilots union is playing games. in the past week two flights (one to NY and one domestic) have been delayed for 4 + hours b/c the pilots just walked off the plane and left. and having a business class seat is no assurance of actually getting a seat - if you think UA's bad with the first class employees section AI routinely off loads fare paying pax in favor of employees and AI has a LOT of employees (and they all fly free)

if you do fly them best of luck

Old Feb 16, 2000, 2:37 pm

For any of those interested, here is the link that will take you right to the promotion and save you a little 'surfing time': http://www.airindia.com/news35.htm
Old Feb 16, 2000, 8:26 pm

DO NOT fly air-india, the reasons are too many to list but will try:

1.If flights get cancelled (happens a lot-employee strikes/aircrafts getting pulled out of service for trips by politicians etc)you are on your own-Air india rarely tries to put you on other airline flights.
2.This is an airline owned by governament-ZERO accountability when things go wrong .
3.I have my doubts about their aircraft maintenance.
4.VERY poor security(note recent Indian airlines hijaking).

------------------
kapil dev

1983-long live KDN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.