Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2000, 2:49 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Wyndham Hotels

Since there is not a Wyndham Hotel area, I figured I would post this question here.

1. For those that do not know, Wyndham has expanded its partner airlines to include Delta, UA Airways, United and I think TWA and Midwest. AA was their original partner and for Platinum and Exec Plat members -- we get 1,000 miles, a suite upgrade (if available), and an upgrade cert for AA (the cert says it is for full fare tickets only, but I have used it for all purchased fares).

2. Has anyone been asked to join Wyndham by request? I checked into the Wyndham hotel today and had a welcome package waiting for me -- asking me to join Wyndham by Request. Has anyone joined or had any experiences with this club? If you can let me know, I would apprecaite it.

--Jim
Old Jan 19, 2000, 4:06 pm

Beginning February 1, 2000, Wyndham is now also a partner with Continental Airlines and earns a minimum of 500 One-Pass miles.

see latest One-Pass newsletter at: http://www.onepass.com/newpart.htm#wyndham

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.