Wiki Posts
Search

Need Info Fast!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2000, 4:26 pm
E
Original Poster

Need Info Fast!!!

Okay gang, here it is and was already posted in the NW forum...

I have the choice between two flights from DTW To GSP at the exact same times, just different aircraft.

Do I choose a 757 with 14 FC seats, a 3/3 seat configuration, and many seats overall...OR...do I choose a DC9-30 with 16 FC seats, a 2/3 seat configuration, and less seats overall.

I'm making the reservation later this evening and am looking for some quick feedback on airline types, leg and arm room, FC opportunites given FC/Overall seat ratio, etc.

Thanks a bunch!!
Old Jan 14, 2000, 7:06 pm
Commander Catcop

I do NOT fly Northwest (i'm being nice MileCrazy!) but my gut says go for the 7-57 because even though it has 2 less first class seats, you'll have a bit more room.

It's also a newer plane so cleaner and possibly even better facilities.

[This message has been edited by Catman (edited 01-14-2000).]
Old Jan 15, 2000, 8:24 am
E
Original Poster

Thanks Catman.

Unfortunately FlyerTalk was down last night and I had to "wing it" when making my decision. Mu gut feeling was the same as yours and I did in fact book the 757 option. Also figured that the 757s were newer planes so probably a little nicer inside.
Old Jan 15, 2000, 11:51 am
Original Member

No contest. DC-9/MD80 is the most uncomfortable plane in the sky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.