Search

Stink Bombs Onboard! A New Variation of Common Air Rage

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 1999, 3:13 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Stink Bombs Onboard! A New Variation of Common Air Rage

Once a powerful Special Assitant to the Mayor, Mr. Peter "Botchnick", excuse me Botnick is now before a judge facing facing Federal criminal charges. It seems he became so enraged at TWA (I can't imagine) over some reservation problems he'd been having that he twice set off stink bombs under his FC seat, called over an FA, said he was a doctor and that the fumes were comimg from the vents and were likely toxic. He interestingly choose Paris as the site for one of these stink bombs. The other was in NY.

You talk about embarrasing! And silly! And crazy! Poor fellow! I'd recommend some Institutional time here, perhaps at Creedmoor rather than at Rickers or upstate!

Incidentally this is the same fellow who had lost his job uder the former Koch administration for lying about having a college degree. What a shame!

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 11-19-1999).]
Old Nov 20, 1999, 9:22 am

Programs: UA MM-1P, Hilton Life Diamond, Marriot Life Gold, ICH Spire
Not to defend stink bombs or anything, but there's a CO gate agent at EWR who would have been saved a lot of pain if that guy had just set off a stink bomb instead of dropping him on his head.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.