Search

Puerto Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 1999, 9:09 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA2MM
Puerto Vallarta

Any recommendations on hotels or condos available in Puerto Vallarta? My parents are heading down in late Jan, and I've already gotten them upgrades for AA, but I need to take care of the lodging for them yet.
Old Jun 23, 1999, 6:00 am

My preference is for the Sheraton Buganvilias. Not only is it close to the charming town of Puerto Vallarta, but its location right on the ocean and its facilities are quite nice. Plus Vacations by Starwood often have good package deals that often involve bonus Starwood points! If you can, get a Towers upgrade. The butlers and free-flowing champagne are worth the extra charge.
Try http://www.puerto-vallarta.com/index.asp?name=hotels for more info. The Marina and Neuvo Vallarta areas are nice also, but their beaches and location aren't as good as the hotels closer to town. A little too suburban for my tastes.
Regards,
Rick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.