Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Difference between Business and First on DL domestic ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2002, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

What is the difference in terms of amenities, service, etc. between 1st and Business class on a domestic Delta flight (where only one or the other is available, ie the cabin is either First/Coach or Business/Coach)
Old Jun 1, 2002, 6:49 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I would suggest that you post this topic on the Delta forum. No doubt, you will receive a spirited discussion. The Delta Forum in Flyertalk Miles is a great source of information. As to my own opinion--DL first is coach with a little more leg-room. Business Elite is better than many business -class service and not, quite, as good, as many first class on many international carrriers.
Old Jun 1, 2002, 10:26 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver
impaler - didn't see this post in Delta forum so I thought I would respond here.IMO, you should take Biz over first any time it is available. Big difference is seat - recline, footrest, video monitor. I always take #163 from ATL to SEA, even if I am going to PDX or GEG.

To me, it's worth the extra connection and cost of a SWA tix to my final destination to fly Biz from ATL to West Coast as opposed to F.I am probably in a small minority on that point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.