Search

Boeing 737 Max 10

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2021, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K
Boeing 737 Max 10

https://www.foxbusiness.com/industri...-maiden-flight

Assuming no more crashes or large problems, the future seems pretty bright for this plane (and the Max line in general). 3300 nautical mile range (roughly 3800 miles) gets you from lots of US airports to Hawaii and to pretty much any cross-country route out there. I find it somewhat ironic that China (the country that fills kids toys with lead and generally holds human life in the lowest regard of any industrialized nation out there) still has a ban on these planes. Keep in mind the average flyer isn't the geek like all of us paying attention. They wouldn't know (or care) about the difference between a Boeing and a Schwinn airplane. Point being, once something is out of the news for a couple weeks all is forgotten. Hence my first sentence.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 10:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: AS DL
The 737 MAX 10 is longer than the 707-138 (Qantas version 10 ft. shorter than the regular 707) and 2-3 ft. shorter than a regular 707 (707-120). If you want to pretend you're in a 707, fly a 737 MAX 10 and ignore the overhead bins, which were doorless in the 707.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 8:41 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards; AAdvantage; Alaska Mileage Plan; Wyndham Rewards; Choice Hotels
I hope the MAX10 is the last iteration of the 737. Time for some new airframes.
milski and AMflier like this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 12:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon
I hope the MAX10 is the last iteration of the 737. Time for some new airframes.
I would love to see the 797 actually get off the ground. Modern tech, 767 size, would open up some TATL markets that where a 777/787 isn't economical. Also could be a great transcon plane for a premium product.

This would be vastly more appealing than shoehorning more and more pax into long single-aisle aircraft.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.