Search

Need help with questionnaire

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2018, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX ows, DL E+
Need help with questionnaire

Hello fellow FTers!
I know this is not the right place to post this (or should I say I couldn't find any place to post this on this forum), but I need help with my academic paper which I selected to do airline products and seats. I know most of you are frequent flyers, therefore I would appreciate if you could help me in filling this questionnaire.

http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA...lUuuQ/viewform

If any Admin / Moderator can find a more suitable section for this topic, I would appreciate it if you would be able to move it there. (Hopefully you can leave this topic open for at least until the end of this week, so I can gather enough data)

Thank you once again FTers, and I hope my next post will be more on topic, maybe a flight report
Old May 23, 2018, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX ows, DL E+
Old May 24, 2018, 6:39 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
After filling out MANY surveys for e-Rewards I have to say this was more attractive and user-friendly than most. Two comments, though: first, you ask how often people "travel"- you may want to be more specific and ask how many round trips they take by plane. I do several road trips a year to visit family and didn't count those, but you may get inconsistent responses.

Second- you'd asked about preferences for various aircraft configurations (2-3-2, 2-4-2, etc.). Why would anyone choose the more crowded configuration? I'm not sure you'll learn much from those answers except the obvious: we don't want to be crowded! The only exception might be people traveling with children who want 3 seats together.
Old May 24, 2018, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by Athena53
Second- you'd asked about preferences for various aircraft configurations (2-3-2, 2-4-2, etc.). Why would anyone choose the more crowded configuration? I'm not sure you'll learn much from those answers except the obvious: we don't want to be crowded! The only exception might be people traveling with children who want 3 seats together.
All things being equal and presuming I can reserve an aisle, I'd probably opt for 2-4-2 over 2-3-2. (I took the survey and selected that choice.) My reasoning is that by choosing an aisle in the center, as a single traveler I may be more likely to have an empty seat next to me. No clue if data would back up that (admittedly) random reasoning.
Old May 24, 2018, 9:55 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Thread closed pending Moderator Review
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
slawecki likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.