Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favorite hotel bathroom products--soaps/shampoos/conditioner/lotion

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 10:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by universitylad
One my favorite parts of traveling and staying at a new hotel is seeing what types of bathroom products they have (soaps/shampoos/conditioner/lotion/etc).
Me too. I thought I was the only one!

I had a few favorites, but this week the record was shattered by Atelier Bloem - Mandarin and Citrus body wash. The fragrance is lush, natural, and perfectly blended. I feel like I need to return to Kimpton Eventi or La Peer when it runs out (rationally should just buy a bottle, but I love collecting them from hotels )

Another favorite is the shampoo and body wash from Ventana Big Sur in 2021. I'm actually allergic to them, but they smell amazing.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 6:34 am

Always travel with my preferred shampoo and conditioner but I really love Como Shambhala products at the Como hotels. We usually stay at the Como Metropolitan in Bangkok and after a long haul flight a lovely hot shower with their Invigorate shower gel I feel well invigorated and certainly very refreshed. I used to hide the spares to extra top up but now they have in metal pump bottles.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 10:17 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Aesop all day long, although as it’s my house product it’s not as exciting as it was.

I also really like the scent of le Labo Hinoki, though their shampoo isn’t actually any good.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 6:23 am

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
My favorite hotel toiletries are the ones that don't take up space on the vanity so I can put my own products there.
troubleonline likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by Lost
Anything that comes in its own bottle and isn't bolted to the wall.
and doesn't have the smallest print known to mankind! I need glasses in the shower to read some of the labels. Is it shampoo or conditioner?
Old Apr 17, 2024, 4:06 am

Aesop's great. L’Occitane en Provence is super good too, really love their scents.
Phillbsb1979 likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 5:42 am

Programs: Travel Agent for Four Seasons Preferred program, Marriott Stars, Hyatt Prive, Rosewood Elite
Bottega Veneta at Eden Rome

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.