Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Best way to offload a hotel room in downtown Philly before the Super Bowl parade?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best way to offload a hotel room in downtown Philly before the Super Bowl parade?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2018, 7:54 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by Lost
I think a Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl victory parade would more than qualify as a war zone/civil unrest area for credit card trip insurance

/sarcasm
Was in town for work and had a blast today since all the people I was supposed to meet with canceled on me to attend the parade. Parade was great. people were friendly and ended the day with a great meal at The Palm.
Am at the Doubletree on Broad Street (parade route) for $149 per night (booked 5 weeks ago) and rooms were going for $588 last night and tonight.
No clue what the original poster did but odds are the Lowe's would have gladly canceled the room and sold it for more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.