Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Exec addresses

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Airline Exec addresses

Does anyone know of a link listing foreign airlines top executives and their U.S. addresses. U.S. airline corporate information is easy to find. The U.S. address of foreign airline corporate executives, no so much.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Why do you want this?
Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Why do you want this?
+1

If you want to write them a letter, address it to their work address: the HQ of the company they work for.

Somehow I feel this is not the reason you want this information, though.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
If one of these folks is a friend, just send her a note at the HQ address.

If you are trying to circumvent the CRM database, don't bother. Mail for these folks gets scanned in and forwarded to the same database you can reach via webform or email. Just takes 5-6 extra weeks.

You will get better advice on FT if you explain what you are trying to accomplish.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Why would a foreign airline top exec have a US address? e.g. I would assume the execs of a German airline would be in Germany? Or do you mean their US headquarters (assuming they have one)?
Old Aug 15, 2017, 11:07 am
Suspended

Programs: American Airlines
The OP's intentions sound dubious at best.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 3:12 am

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by goldbar
Does anyone know of a link listing foreign airlines top executives and their U.S. addresses. U.S. airline corporate information is easy to find. The U.S. address of foreign airline corporate executives, no so much.
gee, wonder why?
Old Aug 16, 2017, 5:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by emma69
Why would a foreign airline top exec have a US address?
Execs won't have an address in the USA but if the airline does business in the US it will have a registered agent that handles various IRS and other paperwork. Sending something to that address likely won't get you a customer service response, but the airline will have a US address in that context.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 9:53 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by goldbar
Let me guess. You are SOOOOOO offended by some minor slight that you absolutely MUST bring it right to the head of the company and skip the customer service process..because they keep saying no to your unreasonable demands.

Trust me, as someone who deals with your type regularly, your letters and calls will not reach the CEO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.