Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nepal Air - Kathmandu

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2017, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Nepal Air - Kathmandu

Cathay/Dragonair is no longer flying on Thursday from HK to KTM, which I am actually assuming since their site shows all those flights from this week until the end of the year as fully booked. I found a Nepal Airline flight about the same time and on a Thursday. Can't figure out how to book on Nepal from the US, and if that flight is taking over the Cathay route. Anybody can help me??
Old Jan 17, 2017, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

try momondo.com for your dates.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 8:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
When we flew HKG-KTM, we booked a Jet Airways itin with a connection in DEL. I had never flown Jet before and was actually pretty impressed with the service given that it was a very inexpensive flight. (Not quite ULCC, but definitely LCC.)

Obviously not nearly as good as CX would have been, but it's worth a look if you can't find a nonstop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.