Taking a 21/27 inch Mac onboard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Taking a 21/27 inch Mac onboard

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2014, 12:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I am a photographer who frequently travels with computers, lights, etc. I personally own the 27" iMac and when I travel, I ship it FedEx or check it in a Pelican Case. They have custom made Pelican cases for iMacs - that would be your best bet IMO. Otherwise you're just taking an enormous gamble, and there's no way it will fit onboard.

http://www.pelicancases.com/1630-27-...1630-15343.htm
Old Oct 26, 2014, 10:57 am

Programs: DL,EK
Originally Posted by wandering_persian
By bus all the way from istanbul? It should be hell and it should take ages.
It'd would have been a great idea if Dogübeyazit, the first town right after the iranian border had an Apple store!!
I think it is about 36 hours. We left Tehran at about 2pm and got to the Turkish border at 2am. All the way across Turkey is about 24 hours.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 10:34 pm

I have always wanted to take my old Apple IIci and power it up onboard a flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.