Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Your travel goals - ones you've reached, ones you are aiming to reach.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your travel goals - ones you've reached, ones you are aiming to reach.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2014, 3:18 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
My only travel goal is to keep enjoying it.

I've been in the fortunate position (how much of it is circumstance and how much is what I make of it, I don't know) of being able to shape my business travel to make it enjoyable - to take side trips, or just to have the evenings to explore. I love this.

And my job enables me to have wonderful holidays in far-flung destinations, too. I also love this.

I want to keep enjoying this, whether it's a holiday in Sri Lanka, or a business trip to Rotterdam. And I sincerely hope I do.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 12:12 pm

Programs: Cunard WorldClub-Gold,Silverseas Venetian society,Alitalia Mille miglia,SPG,Fairmont,IHG.
Knocked one of my bucket list, with a trip to Isandlwana in Feb this year, and next month I'll be doing another bucket list item- cruise to Antarctica!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 8:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by RustyC
Vermont was also my last one...got to it from Montreal on a daytrip one April. Thankfully they didn't ask too many questions at the border post (was pre-9/11). There was a thread some time back and North Dakota seemed by far the most popular last state for people to get to 50. Alaska is reachable for 25K RT in many programs and IMO going there in September for that is one of the great unsung travel bargains.
I had never been to Vermont...then I figured out it's a great way to get *to* Montreal. Now I can't imagine flying to YUL again... (It helps that we tend to visit friends 30-45 minutes east of Montreal...)

Anyway, beautiful state...on our next trip, we hope to build in a day or two extra just for Vermont.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 6:18 am

Programs: DL,EK
Goal is to visit every country in the world. I am up to about 90 of them, including hard ones (doing these while I am young) such as D.R. Congo, Sudan and North Korea.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus - 2P
So good to this is still going!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.