What Do You Tip in Certain Situations?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Do You Tip in Certain Situations?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2014, 11:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
At Via Cibo (Italian eatery in Calgary) today, and there was tip option. I pressed $ on the cc machine and popped options of $10, $15, $20, etc.. On a $55 bill with partial of that order take out? C'mon. I pressed the back button and hit %, and popped up 10%, 15%, 20%.

Wow.. preprogrammed high tip selections with no other option. Needless to say I was pretty close to not tipping.

The restaurant format, was order, then sit at the table for the food. I guess there is the provided follow up service where they bring out the food and clear the table. But certainly far from personalized full service

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.