Wiki Posts
Search

Starbucks back at CLE

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2013, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Starbucks back at CLE

Walking around the airport this morning noticed they are building a Starbucks on the A concourse. There used to be 3 of them until 2009 when AirMall took over the concessions operation. I love Starbucks and asked why they closed them and was told AirMall had no contract with them and would cost big bucks to bring them in stand alone. I googled this and see there will also be a Starbucks on concourse C.

Last edited by buckeyefanflyer; Nov 16, 2013 at 7:50 pm
Old Nov 16, 2013, 2:53 am

Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer
Walking around the airport this morning noticed they are building a Starbucks on the A concourse. There used to be 3 of them until 2009 when AirMall took over the concessions operation. I love Starbucks and asked why they closed them and was told AirMall had no contract with them and would cost big bucks to bring them in stand alone. I googled this and see there will also be a Starbucks on concourse A.

Starbucks has to find ways to make up for the USD$2.76 Billion(with a "B")
that they are ordered to pay Kraft to settle a legal dispute.

How many zeroes are there? $2,760,000,000, is this right? How many
cups of cups do they have to sell to reach that number?

I guess Kraft is no Kramer and refuses to settle for free coffee for life
at Starbucks?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.