Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Which is the Best Hotel Program for Budget Stay (Most Free Nights)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2013, 12:06 am
Original Poster

I am new here, looking for advice from experienced travelers.

After reading through so many blogs, threads in FT, almost all bloggers highly recommend the SPG credit card and its program to be one of the best.

However, I realize that SPG program may be good for getting the best of the best room deal, but that is not what I am looking for.

I like travelling, therefore won't be spending time sitting in the hotel. I just need a place to sleep and shower.

I want a program that give me the most free night per dollar spent and points from its relavent credit card program. On the top of above, being ubiquitous is an important factor, no point of having all the benefit, yet one can't find a hotel in certain place.

So far I am looking into IHG's Priority Club, HHilton and Marriott, it seems to me that this 3 groups have hotels all over the place in the world.

Which one do you think I should focus? Thanks so much.
Old May 29, 2013, 2:02 am

Programs: BA, LM // HH, CP

check out club Carlson too
I like IHG myself for lots of nights when I need them since I can find a property anywhere
Old May 29, 2013, 2:45 am

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
You should check out Ibis, they have the best coverage in Europe and Asia as far as budget hotels are concerned. You can often get a room there for 50$/night or less.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.