Wiki Posts
Search

waiting area seat hogs

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2013, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHDIA, SPG PLAT, DLDIA
waiting area seat hogs

Just sat down next to guy hogging 3 seats @ C52 CMH. He's in one seat and the seats on either side of him have his coat and luggage. Of course I had to ask if this seat is taken instead of going to an empty one. Selfish SOB.
Old May 12, 2013, 5:37 am

Programs: LH HON
waiting area seat hogs

alas there are open seats available, i don't see any prob with using more than 1 seat?!
Old May 12, 2013, 5:46 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
I agree with daumeuller. A "seat hog" takes up vacant seats that are needed by others. If there are several vacant seats in pairs of two, you should use those first. Otherwise, look in the mirror to see who the real selfish SOB is.

Last edited by DCBob; May 12, 2013 at 5:56 am
Old May 12, 2013, 7:25 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
I don't understand. There are empty seats, in spite of him occupying more than the one in which he was sitting......

What exactly is the problem here?
Old May 12, 2013, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHDIA, SPG PLAT, DLDIA
waiting area seat hogs

Good. Ill start laying my goods all over seats at the gate. Hope you need on so I can say screw u.
Old May 12, 2013, 7:54 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
FlyerTalk is all about discussing the topic and not lobbing insults or attacks at each other. Therefore this thread is now closed. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.