Reload this Page >

Hidden city ticketing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hidden city ticketing

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2015, 8:45 am

Thank you for the replies. This would be the first time I've done this, on an airline that I almost never fly on, and I'm not worried about the ethical issue that I've seen discussed in other threads. I almost never fly solo, so this would be a very rare instance, and no milage account at play here.

And thanks, Ocn, for the hidden city ticket suggestion.. I'll be sure to comb through those.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Carry on only, and don't say anything to anyone. Just get off the plane at ORD and keep walking.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 11:03 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta PM
Just want to say "hi" because MKE and ORD are two of my home airports as well. I also fly out of MSN often when it's on business (although it is never cheaper). I'm equidistant from MSN and MKE but will choose ORD most often for international travel because of pricing, award availability, and direct flights.

Welcome to Flyer Talk - I'm new too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.