Wiki Posts
Search

ExpressJet Cancellations

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2013, 4:20 pm
jyh
Original Poster

ExpressJet Cancellations

We are fortunate in that we live in a location with Regional Jet service now rather than the old twin engine prop that was great in good weather, hell in bad.

Since the merger I have had more and more cancelled ExpressJet flights than ever before.

Has anyone else experienced this new policy of cancel at the first sign of anticipated bad weather?

They use RJ's out of Houston to overnight here so those are usually good to go early in the morning flights but after 10am you are rolling the dice if they don't cancel.

Also connecting times in Houston seem ridiculous. Everything is now under 50 minutes and that is hard to do even if your RJ flight is on time to Terminal A or B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.