Reload this Page >

Your Travel Plans for 2013: A Survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your Travel Plans for 2013: A Survey

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2012, 11:02 pm

Ok..you got me. I normally don't do surveys if I don't get something in the end.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 7:18 am

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by rob0225
Ok..you got me. I normally don't do surveys if I don't get something in the end.
Thanks! Much appreciated.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 7:19 am

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by shawbridge
Same problem, jspira. Clicked next after Q 24 and nothing happens. It is not a fluke because it has happened to a few people. It may have to do with the browser or configuration. Beyond my pay grade.
Sorry about that. Chances are we still registered your results although I apologize you couldn't continue.

What browser and OS was it, if you don't mind? I can pass this info along.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 6:19 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Zaynab
Agree. Survey was very generic; seemed more like a teaser to subscribe to newsletter and win some old junk (piece of history or whatever they called it). My feeling: this survey = marketing ploy.
Yep, did anybody bite?
Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:01 pm

Programs: BA GLD for LIfe, AA PLT 2 MM miler, B6 Mosaic, Star GLD; HH Diamond; Marriott PLT, IHG Plat
sorry, jspira. didn't come back to this. Browser is Firefox -- latest version at the time -- and OS was Mac OS 10.8.2 (or whatever was latest at the time).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.