Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$20 trick at an airport lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2012, 5:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by B747-437B
When I first saw this topic, I thought someone was offering sexual favours in airport lounges for $20....
...glad I wasn't alone.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i would presume that if a lounge guard were caught taking a bribe they would be fired. if someone is angry at a lounge, there is a good chance they would try to entrape the guards, and they are probably very wary.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 5:33 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Originally Posted by TA
I think people here have basically laid out the full answer -- there isn't much more to be said in terms of what airline employees are going to be willing to do.

On that note, and considering the range and number of replies, the thread is ready to be closed. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.