Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Are Your Top Hotel Pet Peeves, 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2012, 6:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MR Bonvoy Bonzaiiiii, National EE
Originally Posted by WHBM
Ah yes, mentioning no names, Grand Hyatt Dubai, pulling up in the cab with the whole doorstep Bell crew fawning and bowing over, while about four of them had jostled to grab my bag out of the trunk, have the trunk lid slammed back closed, and be up on the kerb with it before I had even stepped out of the cab.

And if I hadn't noticed in a flash, as I stepped out and the bag runner was already some steps ahead, that they had taken out my suitcase but not my laptop, which was still in the trunk, with doormen # 18, 19 and 20 waving the cab onward and away, the whole purpose of my trip would have been wasted !
That would have been rough...

I absolutely NEVER leave my laptop bag out of my site, and always have it with me in the back/front of Taxis.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.