Search

Countries having e-visa / electronic visa MASTER LIST

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2012, 7:58 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Countries having e-visa / electronic visa MASTER LIST

Searching titles only for "e-visa" or electronic+visa gave few and scattered results.

I will update this list with countries which have e-visa practice in place. Please feed me with countries and links.

Armenia

Bahrain

Cambodia
Old Apr 11, 2012, 1:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

How are you defining e-Visa in this context?

Australia does in some cases, and it could be argued that the ETSA for visiting the USA is one, too.

It should also be noted that any authoritative or complete list of anything visa-related must take in to account the passport on which the passenger is traveling, too, and that the rules can change at any moment. TIMATIC is the source that should be used. Period.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 3:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by sbm12
How are you defining e-Visa in this context?
The ability to apply for the visa by web, and granting visa based on this. Not merely a service preparing for an interview etc. But with a note, we could also add those simplifying the process by receiving initial applications by web.

Australia does in some cases, and it could be argued that the ETSA for visiting the USA is one, too.
Even Schengen has a web based application process.

It should also be noted that any authoritative or complete list of anything visa-related must take in to account the passport on which the passenger is traveling, too, and that the rules can change at any moment. TIMATIC is the source that should be used. Period.
The purpose of adding the links is for each traveller to verify up to date requirements, and check if their passport is eligible.

TIMATIC doesnt seem to have any good alternative for regular travellers. I did a check for Armenia, and there was no indication of the e-visa option, where you pay 40$ by CC, and pick up visa at any border.

Also TIMATIC seems to airport based, and wont help those travelling by land.

At least for me having such a list would be very helpful when planning travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.