Wiki Posts
Search

Funny Tweets About Lounge Experience

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2012, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Funny Tweets About Lounge Experience

I follow a few funny people on Twitter, and couldn't contain my laughter when I saw tweets this morning from @JennyJohnsonHi5, sitting out a delay in an airport lounge next to a group of loud patrons. An couple of the cleaner tweets:

"One of the guys just said, "Flight delayed. Looks like it's beer-thirty." Then they all laughed and bumped knuckles, again."

"One of the guys called the bartender "darlin" while ordering a scotch and soda. I hope she climbs across the bar and murders him."

Link to the rest: https://twitter.com/#!/JennyJohnsonHi5 (tip: start at the one that starts with "Great. White business guys ..." and read up from there). There's some language in there, but still quite funny.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.