Please, please, please...take off your backpack while boarding

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please, please, please...take off your backpack while boarding

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2012, 4:50 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus
I carry a backpack and a CPAP, travel frequently over many miles each ear, and hardly consider myself a "Kettle". That being said, it's best to take that baby off at the door and carry it in front of you so you don't become a menace to the folks in the aisle seats.

Smaller backpacks aren't as much of a problem; it's those behemoths that people have packed a week's worth of clothes in, a computer or two, food for their row, etc. etc. that stick out a good foot or two from their backs that I find the most dangerous.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 6:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
The backpacks are almost as bad as the large handbags ladies carry on their shoulder while carrying other stuff in their hands - hitting just about every passenger they pass right in the face.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 11:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
We all deserve to have sufficient space.. so if someone unknowingly flips the backpack into private spatial area.. then I would fend the backpack off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.