Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Have you ever travelled on aircrafts with special interesting liveries?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have you ever travelled on aircrafts with special interesting liveries?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2011, 12:17 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
I have always been keen to NOT fly on this Aires B737-700

This "special livery" is called "We crashed one of our 737's in San Andres so we borrowed this one from defunct Scottish airline Flyglobespan and we cannot really be bothered to splash the pesos on painting it properly, we'll just stick some Aires stickers on it. Anyway LAN has bought us now so this plane will be replaced with an A319 in a few months so whats the point?"

Old Jul 19, 2011, 3:16 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Numerous ones including the US Airways Alegheny, PSA, Arizona Cardinals, and HP Retro Jets. Speaking of HP, back in their day I flew their Teamwork Coast to Coast and Arizona 757s. Also the AS 737-900 Retrojet.

My favorite special livery I flew on was this one:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Briti...436/1043837/L/

These were all signatures supporting the London 2012 Olympic Bid...which it won. I like to think the plane helped
Old Jul 19, 2011, 7:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
MH 772 "Heliconia"

BA 744 oneworld

Some Star Alliance 744...either LH or UA
Old Jul 20, 2011, 1:45 am
Suspended

Programs: Many
the AF airbus with the special anniversary livery flew me CDG-WAW which was cool since I saw it taxiing by before I knew it'd be my aircraft that day. I recently say the CO anniversary 737 at EWR, but I haven't flown it.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 7:23 am

Programs: FB Gold Privilege
Korean Air Starcraft 744 (Never flew but stared at it in TX, it was a beaut)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.