Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why is Farecompare map so inaccurate?

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2011, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Why is Farecompare map so inaccurate?

Talk about the worst waste of time. I Have spent DOZENS of hours on this useless map clicking on fares that NEVER show up on the pop-up "fares from" page or the list of fares it finally displays. It is so frustrating- as bad as ANY of the sites that show you the before taxes/fees price- which these days is about $500 more on trips to Europe.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by tadtv
Talk about the worst waste of time. I Have spent DOZENS of hours on this useless map clicking on fares that NEVER show up on the pop-up "fares from" page or the list of fares it finally displays. It is so frustrating- as bad as ANY of the sites that show you the before taxes/fees price- which these days is about $500 more on trips to Europe.

I am experiencing the same thing .. looking for far to europe in March , it says 543 air italia .. I go to air iatlia and the fare is 1300 lol .. then it tell me 557 . I go there and the same story ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.