Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tickfolio

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2011, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Just got an unsolicited e-mail from Tickfolio. Never heard of them, and can't find any posts here with that name (using search feature). Obviously reluctant to even poke around the site without some assurance of legitimacy. Anyone know anything? Sales blurb follows:

Tickfolio.com is the fastest way to discover and purchase the best direct Travel offers on the web. Tickfolio offers a wide variety of exciting and unique offerings at a GREAT value! Tickfolio places strong emphasis on customer service, we want to make sure YOU are completely Satisfied!

Tickfolio’s Worldwide Hotel and Resort Sales Program now features over 100,000 3, 4, and 5 Star Hotels and Resorts in 190 Countries Worldwide. Tickfolio subscribers save up to 62%, on these EXCLUSIVE DEALS. Our Rates are so low we cannot list them online, complete the inquiry form and we will email you our Best Deal today! We are able to offer our subscribers substantial savings compared to other travel websites and as compared to booking with the hotel directly as a result of our travel partners purchasing in excess of $400,000,000 annually of inventory from these hotels at substantial discounts. Tickfolio passes along the majority of these savings to our subscribers delivering to you some of the best deals available anywhere.

A bit more, from FAQs page. Uhmmm, certificates?

<What is Tickfolio?
Tickfolio is a marketing distribution platform that offers great value to it’s subscribers while growing it’s clients business. Tickfolio features but is not limited to the following offerings: Spas, Medical Spas, Sports, Concerts, Health and Tennis Clubs, Hotels, Golf Courses, Retail Offerings (including Electronics, Fashion and Accessories), Automotive, Travel, Consumer Packaged Goods, Financial, Tourist Attractions, with more categories and cities added rapidly as we continue to grow. There’s no gimmick…no bait and switch…no group purchase requirements. Just Deals… Delivered… Fast! That’s right, you are not pressured to purchase the deal within hours, like many other deal sites.

Are there group buying requirements for purchasing Tickfolio certificates?
Never. Unlike many other deal sites, we give you what you want, when you want it. You can even share our great deals with your friends, family, business associates….

Does my Tickfolio certificate have an expiration date?
Each certificate has an expiration date on it, please see each specific offer for details.>

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; May 2, 2011 at 9:48 am Reason: To merge consecutive posts of same member.
Old May 2, 2011, 2:10 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
google shows a lot if you have the time....good luck...
Old May 19, 2011, 11:01 am

Tickfolio

Tickfolio is a SCAM ... you will loose your money they will not book your reservations and you will not get your money back !
Old May 19, 2011, 12:18 pm

Angry Tickfolio = rip off

I booked rooms with them and found out prior to travel that my rooms were cancelled. When I tried to get a hold of them, no response. They owe me money and they need to take care of this!

Nick DeWaal and Robert Falor

Email: [email protected]

Address:
736 N. Western Avenue Suite 231
Lake Forest, IL

Phone Number: 312-590-7855.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.