Wiki Posts
Search

Cute bird that lives in the DEN Red Carpet Club West

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2011, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM, Alaska Airlines MVP
Cute bird that lives in the DEN Red Carpet Club West

Last month when I travelled through DEN I was on an international itinerary so I went to the RCC. There was a cute little brown bird flying around in there picking at crumbs, and hiding in the potted trees. He was amazingly tame and at the horror of a few other guests there, I almost got him to eat out of my hand. A regular told me the bird had lived there in Red Carpet West for several years! I was just curious how many other people have noticed. I've seen other wild birds in terminal B before, and always wonder how the get in (and out). Amazing that this one little guy has survived so long and stuck around if that is true.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 9:18 am

Programs: UA Premier Exec, DL, HHonors Blue, Starwood Gold, Hertz 5*, Marriott Silver
DEN has a large number of birds living in Terminal B and a few in Terminal C. I think many of them got in during construction and enough of them were sealed in to create a colony. I've seen some baby birds in Terminal B as well.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 11:14 am

Sounds like what happens at Wal-Mart occasionally. If you don't mind the constant bird droppings, I see nothing wrong with having a feathered friend flying around.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.